Jose Mourinho Revealed He Will Leave Chelsea Football Club!

Kickbola.net BREAKING NEWS!! Jose Mourinho to leave Chelsea Football Club! Very Shocking!!

Jose Mourinho Admits He Will Leave Chelsea Football Club!

The Blues Boss who is in his third year of his second spell at the club, is under massive pressure following a somewhat disastrous start to the season.

Then after the Blues last defeat to The Saints at Stamford Bridge called on the board to back him through this difficult period.

Chelsea Football Club have lost four from eight league games already and sit uncomfortably in 16th spot on the table.

They have already all but relinquished their title, sitting just ten points behind leaders Manchester City.

Mourinho claims he will not finish his career at Stamford Bridge.

“How many more years am I going to coach? I’d risk 15 more. The Portuguese said

“Can I stay 15 more years at Chelsea? I don’t think modern football allows it any more, so normally I will not finish my career at Chelsea.

“I would like to but I don’t think it’s possible.”


Chelsea face Aston Villa today at 3pm and could move as high as 11th with three points.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.