Jon Flanagan signs new long-term Liverpool FC deal

Kickbola.net Liverpool FC can confirm Jon Flanagan has today signed a new long-term contract. Jonathon Patrick "Jon" Flanagan is an English professional footballer who plays as a fullback for Liverpool and the England national team. He made his debut for Liverpool in a 3–0 win against Manchester City on 11 April 2011 at the age of 18.
Jon Flanagan signs new long-term LFC deal

Liverpool Football Club can confirm Jon Flanagan has today signed a new long-term contract.

The defender put pen to paper on the deal at Melwood on Friday afternoon, committing his future to the Reds.

Flanagan returned to the first team this season after 20 months on the sidelines due to an injury sustained in 2014.

The Liverpool-born defender battled back from the setback to return as a substitute against Exeter City in January, and to date has made five appearances so far in 2015-16 to take his overall tally to 47 for the club.

Immediately after signing his new contract, Flanagan told Liverpoolfc.com: “It’s brilliant – it’s something I’ve always wanted to do since I was a child.

“I think this is my third professional contract with Liverpool now, so I’m really happy.

“I’ve been through a lot in the last two years with the injury, and maybe a few people thought my future was in doubt, but I’ve worked hard and this is a bonus at the end of it.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.