Big changes at FC Barcelona! Carles Puyol resigns!

Kickbola.net ...and now Carles Puyol has resigned as assistant director of football!
BREAKING NEWS: Puyol leaves Barcelona

The former Spain centre-back has quit his post following the sacking of sporting director Andoni Zubizarreta earlier on Monday

F ormer Barcelona defender Carles Puyol has announced that he is leaving his post as assistant director of football.

Puyol had only been in the role for just over three months, but has decided to follow sporting director Andoni Zubizarreta out of the club after the Basque was relieved of his duties earlier on Monday.


"In this statement I want to let you know that I have finalised my working relationship with Futbol Club Barcelona," Puyol wrote on his Facebook account.


"These three and a half months have given me the opportunity to see the other side of the club. I have learned a lot, I am very grateful, but I want to experience other things from another perspective and from other places."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.