Cristiano Ronaldo willl be 100percent for the UEFA Champions League 2014 final


Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'll be 100% for the final”

“The Tenth is the trophy that every Madrid fan wants”, the Portuguese pointed out during the UEFA Open Media Day.

Cristiano Ronaldo spoke to various media outlets during the UEFA-organised Open Media Day. Asked about his fitness, he said, "I'll be there on Saturday. I've started getting back into the swing of things. Today I'm not quite at 100% but I will be for the final. This is really important, we work all year to play in finals and win them. We are elite players, we play every week and it is normal that your body cannot take it from time to time".



"It is bad luck that these problems have emerged at the end of the season. Nobody wants to miss a final that we have been looking forward to for years. I want to help Real Madrid win the Cup. I'm confident that I'll be 100% for the final".
:: IKLAN ::



The keys to the final

“There's always an unknown quantity in finals, no one knows what will happen. It is a great match. We really want to win but there is no point obsessing over it because that's not a good idea. Both sides want to win and a lot of the match will be decided on the smaller details. The keys are staying focused, calm, trying to score, playing well, enjoying ourselves and not obsessing too much about things”.

How he sees the team

“There's a good feeling, one of optimism. It's just four days away but we're relaxed, training well and fully focussed on doing our best. I'm really happy to be playing in my first Champions League final with Real Madrid. The Tenth is the trophy that every Madridista wants. I joined this club to win titles like this”.

REAL MADRID HAVE TO BRING OUT THEIR BEST GAME AND I'M SURE WE'RE GOING TO WIN.

“My message to the fans is to stay calm; we need their support because the fans win games. We want everyone who travels to Lisbon and the stadium to give us all their support and sing because we feel and need their support. We're going to give it our best shot and try to win”.

The opponents

“Winning is always better emotionally. That's why Atlético are excited and go into the game in high spirits, feeling strong, but a final is a difficult match. They're doing great things; the players are motivated and have done a good job in the Champions League. It's going to be a match that could go either way but I'm certain Real Madrid will win”.


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.