Per Mertesacker and Mesut Özil give reaction after defeated in facebook

Arsenal captain Per Mertesacker gives £42.5 million record signing Mesut Özil a dressing down and the German responds swiftly.

Mesut Ozil massage to Arsenal Fans afteright games:

Sorry I didn't thank the fans at the end of the game!

You have been brilliant to me and I know you had travelled a long way and spent your money to support us. I was upset with the result and know I should have come to you to say 'thank you' and I know it is a big Arsenal tradition win, lose or draw.


Per Mertesacker  massage to Arsenal Fans afteright games:

 Ich bin noch immer wütend über diese Niederlage.
Jetzt haben wir aber 9 Tage Zeit, um uns auf das Derby gegen Chelsea gut vorzubereiten. Das wollen wir unbedingt gewinnen!
Gute Nacht, Per




Not really happy tonight.
Now we have 9 days left toast and ourselves. Wee need to prepare for the big match against CFC. We have to win!


Good night, I'm still angry about this defeat BFG.

Now we have 9 days to prepare us well on the Derby against Chelsea. We absolutely want to win that!

Good night

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.