United To Sign Tosic From Partizan, Ljajic To Follow



It looks like Nemanja Vidic will be giving a pair of guided tours around his beloved Manchester in the near future, as United snare a pair of up-and-comers from his homeland...


Serbian prospect Zoran Tosic has confirmed that he is set to sign for Manchester United in January, while compatriot and current Partizan Belgrade team-mate Adem Ljajic will remain on home-soil until the end of the season.

A deal was reached between the Red Devils and Partizan last month about the transfer of the pair, although the European champions had a nervous wait ahead of a work-permit appeal for Tosic.

With the paper-work in place, the 21-year-old is ready to move to the Premier League on the first day of the transfer window, although he admits that is it gut-wrenching to leave the Grobari.

Tosic told the press: "I'm going to Manchester to do a medical exam, but I will return in three days.

"I hope everything will be okay, but I must confess that it's hard to leave my club Partizan.

"When I was replaced in the game against Vojvodina, it was so strange and a hard feeling. I sat on the bench any said to myself this could be my last game for Partizan.

"But I hope that I will return one day. Of course, there is a big feeling of pride, I'm off to sign for the biggest club in the world, which is my favourite from my early years.

"My goal is to continue progress as footballer and I want to show Manchester United that my transfer wasn't a bad thing."

Meanwhile, Adem Ljajic looks set to remain with Partizan until the summer, when a mooted deal is due to take place.

The 17-year-old has been to Old Trafford as a guest and will reassess his situation at the end of the current campaign.

He told the press: "I was in Manchester once as a guest. I had a chance to look at how things are going on in a big club and now I will have another look.

"I'm staying in Partizan at least until the end of the season and then we will see what happens."




If you liked this post why don't you bump for more football!!Thanks




Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.