Italy? I Could Not Say No To Lippi - Totti

Vrsaljko: Argentina Menangis Seperti Cewek!
The pair only worked together for two years in the Italy set-up, but the Roma icon admits the former Juventus boss left a lasting impact on him.
klik 👉 Follow Telegram Obsesbola untuk berita bolasepak terkini (large-bt)

Totti reveals how he had 'a rapport with Lippi that I never had with any other'

Er Pupone has sensationally left the door open to a return to the Nazionale and admits that the Lupi have no chance to re-enter the Scudetto race.

Francesco Totti has not played for the Italian national side since lifting the World Cup trophy in Germany in 2006.

He opted to quit his international career in order to better preserve his fitness for his career with Roma, after being blighted by injury problems in recent seasons.

Therefore, he was never called up during the Roberto Donadoni era, but confesses that the return of Marcello Lippi might induce a rethink.

“What if he called me? I wouldn’t say no right away,” he told the Corriere dello Sport. “I would carefully ponder my decision, over and over, but only because it is Lippi, who has always maintained an exceptional attitude towards me.”

The Giallorossi have turned around their season in recent weeks and have also qualified for the knock-out stage of the Champions League, but are too far away from the top to mount a Scudetto challenge.

“We must be realistic, the title is a three-horse race between Inter, Juventus and Milan. I hope the Rossoneri will win in the end, as there is less rivalry with us.

“As for the Champions League, I would pick Real Madrid, as it’s always fascinating to play them and they usually bring us luck…”

Share this news articles:

Followed us at Facebook, Twitter, and Telegram for top news football soccer stories everyday.
Click 👉 https://t.me/Obsesbola


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.