Rafa Lends Leto To Olympiakos

Liverpool winger Sebastian Leto has confirmed he is close to agreeing a loan move to Olympiakos.

klik 👉 Follow Telegram Obsesbola untuk berita bolasepak terkini (large-bt)

Leto set for Greek move Reds winger happy with loan switch

Argentine starlet Sebastian Leto has let it be known that he will be leaving Liverpool to play on loan for Olympiakos next season.

Leto, who actually officially joined the Reds from Argentinean side Lanus in January 2007, is ineligible to play in England at the moment due to complications in obtaining a work permit, so he is looking forward to the prospect of playing elsewhere on a borrowed basis.

"I spoke with the people of the club [Liverpool] and our decision is to leave the club and to play somewhere else on loan for one season," Leto was quoted as saying by Sky Sport News. "I have to play football next season.

"My agents are in Athens. They speak with Olympiakos for my loan.

"Their manager, Ernesto Valverde called me. He told me that he is really interested in having me at his team. He told me about his thoughts and everything. For me its really important to have a manager who speaks my language.

"I spoke with some friends who know everything about Olympiakos and they told me that this is the biggest club in Greece, that they always win the championship and they always play Champions League football.

"I have some offers from Italy and Spain but Olympiakos is the best club for me at the moment," the highly rated 21-year-old added, before stressing again that it

"I am still waiting for the community passport. Liverpool will wait for it until 31st of July.

"Of course, my dream is to play football here in Liverpool.

"I spoke with Rafa Benitez and he told me that he wants me but I can't stay without the passport.

"He advised me to go somewhere else to play for one season and to return next summer. He is right."

The Merseysiders beat off competition from the likes of River Plate, Real Betis and Racing Club to land the promising left-sided midfielder.

Share this news articles:

Followed us at Facebook, Twitter, and Telegram for top news football soccer stories everyday.
Click 👉 https://t.me/Obsesbola


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.