Official: Udinese Sign Belardi

Official: Udinese Sign Belardi

klik 👉 Follow Telegram Obsesbola untuk berita bolasepak terkini (large-bt)

Udinese sign Juve backup keeper

Udinese have completed the signing of Juventus reserve goalkeeper Emanuele Belardi.

The 30-year-old Belardi has been Gianluigi Buffon’s deputy in Turin since arriving from Reggina in 2006, however he has largely failed to impress when given the chance between the sticks.

Juventus have been searching all summer for a replacement number two, and the signing of former Arsenal shot-stopper Alex Manninger several days ago all but ended Belardi’s Juve career.

With Manninger now Buffon’s standby, Belradi has been allowed to move on, and he has joined Udinese, where he is again likely to be a deputy, this time to Samir Handanovic.

“Udinese are an excellent club and I am happy to be here,” Belardi told the Zebrette’s official website.

“This season I want to be successful and I will be helped by the fact that I am with a team that has a clear project and an important programme.

“Udinese have strong ambitions and such desire to improve and show what a great side they are.

“I will try and be ready whenever I am called upon. I am excited because I think I have joined a squad that is a good mix of experience and youth.”

Belardi has also enjoyed loan spells at Napoli, Turris and Catanzaro during his career to date.

Share this news articles:

Followed us at Facebook, Twitter, and Telegram for top news football soccer stories everyday.
Click 👉 https://t.me/Obsesbola


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.