Official: Etuhu Signs For Fulham

Fulham have signed midfielder Dickson Etuhu from Sunderland on a three-year contract for an undisclosed fee.

klik 👉 Follow Telegram Obsesbola untuk berita bolasepak terkini (large-bt)

Fulham sign Etuhu from Sunderland

Fulham have completed the signing of Dickson Etuhu from Sunderland for an undisclosed fee.

The 26-year-old Nigerian midfielder was almost added to the deal that took David Healy in the opposite direction last week before the Cottagers decided on a cash-only agreement for the striker, which has now been finalised

"It feels great to have signed for Fulham. These are exciting times at the club," Etuhu told the club's official website after putting pen-to-paper on a three year deal.

"The club has made some terrific signings over the summer, adding to an already talented pool of players. Last Saturday's win over Arsenal shows just how competitive Fulham are.

"I'm looking forward to meeting up with my new team mates over the next few days, settling down and preparing for the club's next home game against Bolton in a few weeks' time.

"This is a crucial stage in my career and I'm delighted to have committed myself to Fulham for what I hope will be my prime years as professional footballer."

Share this news articles:

Followed us at Facebook, Twitter, and Telegram for top news football soccer stories everyday.
Click 👉 https://t.me/Obsesbola


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.