Ibrahimovic: My Knee Is Fine







Zlatan Ibrahimovic insists that he is fully recovered from his long-term knee injury, and was happy with his performance during the Eusebio Cup on Friday.



The Swedish superstar has suffered terribly with injuries this year, and barely featured during Inter’s Scudetto run-in last season due to a chronic knee injury.

The problem also cropped up during Euro 2008, and there were fears that Ibra’s miseries were all set to continue into the 2008/09 campaign when he limped off the pitch just 20 minutes into his first pre-season training session with the Beneamata.

The 26-year-old only returned to training a few weeks ago, and he has been working his way back into action. On Friday night he played during Inter’s Eusebio Cup win over Benfica, and Ibra is happy with how things are going.

“I played a good match, but the important thing is that I now have the stamina to be on the field for the entire 90 minutes,” said the former Juventus frontman.

“I felt good and the knee didn’t give me any problems. I am improving and haven’t had any setbacks. We’ll have to keep an eye on the knee for a little while longer, but the worst is behind me.”

This week Ibrahimovic will step up his recovery further for Sweden in their friendly against France.

“This is the first game since Euro 2008 and I wanted to be there. On Monday we’ll hold a meeting and decide how many minutes I should play, if any at all,” he concluded.

If you liked this post why don't you bump for more football!!Thanks









Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.