Betis Sign Juanma







Real Betis have completed the signing of midfielder Juanma Gómez from Levante.


The Spanish midfielder has signed a four-year deal at Manuel Ruiz de Lopera, with an option for a further year, after passing a medical with the club.

Juanma has cost Betis a fee in the region of €1.5 million and becomes the club's third signing of the summer, following the arrivals of Achille Emana and Mehmet Aurélio.

The 27-year-old midfielder, who is expected in Seville on Friday, is confident that a move to the Verdiblancos will further his career.

"I am very happy because, of all the options I had to leave Levante, Betis' was the most interesting one, and I can only be happy with the efforts they made to sign me," Juanma told radio Betis.

"I really want to start training, as I had a very hard year because of the situation at Levante. I have had the luck to play at Ruiz de Lopera four times and I have always liked playing there and now I am happy because I will play there wearing the Betis shirt.

"Two seasons ago I even scored there when we managed a 2-2 draw," he added.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.