Ronaldinho To Barcelona: Thank You, Cules!

Ronaldinho announced his retirement from football back in January 2018. The Brazilian wrote an emotional message thanking God for the career He gave him.

klik 👉 Follow Telegram Obsesbola untuk berita bolasepak terkini (large-bt)

'I lived the dream of many children' Ronaldinho pens emotional retirement message

Ronaldinho has penned a heartfelt thank-you note to the fans of FC Barcelona...

After arriving at AC Milan it may have been thought that the Brazilian was keen to leave his Catalan days behind him, but in fact via his new club's official website he has looked back with fondness at his time at Camp Nou.

Ronnie's message, translated from the Spanish, ran as follows:

"First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to the fans of Barça. I have always felt their affection. I was very happy in Barcelona because the people always gave me great feelings. I always felt these sensations on my path, and they gave me strength at all times. I enjoyed playing football for Barça and I loved the enjoyment of the fans. I felt close to the people of FC Barcelona, who have always shown me their affection. I remain with the dream of one day being able to say goodbye at Camp Nou.

"I am going to a great club, but with a sense of loss for having left a place where I was happy, in which we shared not just triumphs but, above all, emotions as well. Brazilians also play football to make people happy: that was a goal of mine and I'm glad to have succeeded.

"Also, I want to express my thanks for the support I received from each of the players with whom I shared a dressing room. For me it was an honour to play alongside footballers of both high professional quality but also of humility. We had a great group, and each member contributed to its success. No one player wins anything along. I owe thanks to my companions and the club for the individual trophies that I've won at this stage - it was especially gratifying to win the Golden Ball and the FIFA World Player award. I thank you because here I experienced some of the best years of my life.

"I don't wish to forget the coaches, the masseurs, the doctors, the club workers, and the employees because they were also a part of our triumph. I give extensive thanks to the club directors who have supported me, and the press members who were alongside me for those long years.

"I am left with the best moments of an exceptional spell. There were many, many of them. I loved living happily in Barcelona and with Barcelona. I keep in my heart all the affection. Football is a game, it's a fiesta, it's a sport that gives joy and spreads joy. We need to play football with a smile. That's something we understand. Thank you for smiling with me."

Ronaldinho spent four years at FC Barcelona, winning two Primera Liga titles, two Spanish Supercups, the 2006 Champions League with the club during that time, and lifting the solo awards of the Ballon d'Or, the FIFA World Player of the Year (twice each), European Footballer of the Year, FIFPro World Player of the Year (twice), UEFA Club Footballer of the Year, UEFA Club Best Forward, EFE Trophy for Best Ibero-American player in Spain, and the Liga's Best Foreigner prize (twice) on an individual level.

Kongsikan artikel ini:

Ikuti kami di Facebook, Twitter, dan Telegram untuk berita bolasepak terkini setiap hari.
klik 👉 https://t.me/Obsesbola


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.