Liverpool sign Cavalieri

Brazilian goalkeeper Diego Cavalieri signed for Liverpool today and immediately set his sets on being the No.1 at Anfield.

klik 👉 Follow Telegram Obsesbola untuk berita bolasepak terkini (large-bt)

Liverpool sign Brazilian goalie Diego Cavalieri from Palmeiras

Liverpool have signed Brazilian goalkeeper Diego Cavalieri from Palmeiras on a four-year deal.

The 25-year-old was born in Brazil but recently acquired an Italian passport.

"I know it won't be easy to get into the team," he told Liverpoolfc.tv. "I watched some Liverpool games in both the Premier League and Champions League last year and I know Pepe (Reina) is a very good goalkeeper. But everyone has to fight for their place and I'm sure we will have a healthy rivalry.

"I know I will have to be patient and work very hard to achieve my aims - but it is always like that when you come from another country.

"My confidence has got me where I am today and maybe people are aware of what I did at Palmeiras in Brazil. I am sure that one day I can get the number one position but that will only come with hard work."

Share this news articles:

Followed us at Facebook, Twitter, and Telegram for top news football soccer stories everyday.
Click 👉 https://t.me/Obsesbola


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.