Henry Proud To Be Named Best Gunner Ever

Arsene Wenger introduces his signing Thierry Henry, August 1999

klik 👉 Follow Telegram Obsesbola untuk berita bolasepak terkini (large-bt)

Thierry Henry: The Gunner Galactico

Not even Dennis Bergkamp or Tony Adams were able to match the Frenchman in a poll conducted by Arsenal's official website, and he left little doubt that he was honored by the accolade.

Henry told arsenal.com: “Thanks to everyone who voted for me. It’s always a true honour when something is voted for by the fans, especially Arsenal fans as they have many great players from their past to choose from.

“As you know, I loved my time at Arsenal and have many fantastic memories from my eight years there. It was an honour to play in the historic red and white of Arsenal especially at Highbury.

"I’ll always follow the team and what they do. I’ll always be a Gooner in my heart," he added.

“And finally thanks to the fans for their support during my time at the club. They were right behind me and the team in good times and bad.”

Henry scored 226 goals in all competitions during his eight seasons for Arsenal, many of them spectacular.

The 30-year-old now plies his trade in Spain, but failed to come anywhere close to Arsenal form during his first season at Barcelona.

Kongsikan artikel ini:

Ikuti kami di Facebook, Twitter, dan Telegram untuk berita bolasepak terkini setiap hari.
klik 👉 https://t.me/Obsesbola


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.