Chelsea Sign Deco

Vrsaljko: Argentina Menangis Seperti Cewek!
Deco arrived at Chelsea a month after the most painful moment in the west Londoners' history; the 2008 Champions League final. .
klik 👉 Follow Telegram Obsesbola untuk berita bolasepak terkini (large-bt)

Chelsea sign Portugal midfielder Deco from Barcelona

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to confirm the signing of Deco from FC Barcelona today.

The Portuguese midfielder becomes our first signing under Luiz Felipe Scolari since the Brazilian's appointment as manager.

Deco, who won the Champions League and UEFA Cup with FC Porto, spoke to Chelsea TV after officially signing and said: 'It is good for me to be here and first of all I am very happy to be here.'

The former Barcelona player has further Champions League success as one of his main ambitions with Chelsea and, after playing in Euro 2008 alongside a strong Chelsea contingent, now feels the time was right to join his former national coach in west London.

'I am sure I have come at the right time to do great things and be able to help Chelsea go back to the way it was and come back to being the first one, not only in England but also to win the Champions League that has been their dream for so long,' said Deco.

'The Premier League is a great league and it is getting better and you can see that with the Champions League Final, where you had two English teams.

'It is great that we have so many great players here at Chelsea and it is great that there is the competition which is healthy for everybody and this just makes the team better

'To have great players in any position of the club just enhances the club.

'I know it is a new challenge but I am looking forward to it.

'I know I need a little bit of time to adapt bit but I am sure I will adapt quite well and quite fast and do my best for the team.'

Deco's recent stint in Euro 2008, alongside fellow Blues such as Ricardo Carvalho, helped the World Cup semi-finalist decide to join Chelsea.

'I always speak with my team mates when we are together with the national team and they have always told me how great Chelsea is and how great it is to play for this team.

'But the interest for me came about before we were in the Euros, I said to them that's great for you and Chelsea must be a great place to work with and obviously now I am very happy to be here.'

Winning the Champions League with FC Porto is one of Deco's greatest achievements, but he feels that now is the time to gain further victory in Europe's elite competition with his new club.

'It was a great moment for me to win the Champions League and it was great for the team to win the Champions League.

'I know it is very important to Chelsea and I am sure it is going to be great for me to win the Champions League again with Chelsea,' added Deco.


Share this news articles:

Followed us at Facebook, Twitter, and Telegram for top news football soccer stories everyday.
Click 👉 https://t.me/Obsesbola


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.